Farm and Fleet is a part of the mega-banner of the Blains Farm and Fleet brand. This is a huge retail chain operating in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa and Michigan, and currently has 43 stores across these locations.
You will have access to the Farm and Fleet tires section when you visit any one of these stores. The real question, however, is whether it deserves a visit in the first place. We conduct a thorough walkthrough of the brand in order to provide you with a helpful and informative Farm and Fleet tires review.
About Blains Farm and Fleet
Blains Farm and Fleet was established in 1955 by siblings N. B. Blain and W. C. Blain. The first location of this soon-to-be mega-retail chain was in Janesville, Wisconsin.
After a set of family friends opened a similarly-named store known as the Mills Fleet Farm in 1955 as well, the two families decided to utilize the same name to merge their business. The only caveat, here, was that they also agreed to split the operations into different territories.
This is why today, each of the Blain’s stores belongs to the overall Farm and Fleet stores brand, but their operations are split into four distinct divisions. Additionally, the entire distribution chain for all the stores is handled by a separate entity known as Blain supply.
Today, we consider Blain’s Farm Fleet to be a family-owned private corporation with over 60 years of expertise in the field.
List of Services
Blains Farm and Fleet has taken on a wide range of sectors since they first began operations decades ago. Today, they have become a reliable household name for a wide range of industries such as:
- Tire sales.
- Agricultural equipment and supplies.
- Fishing and hunting equipment.
- Tools for household needs.
- Pet supplies.
- Sporting goods.
- Kitchen appliances.
- Automotive goods.
- Men’s and women’s clothing.
- Hardware supplies.
- Outdoor power tools.
- Lawn and garden supplies.
- Pumps and generators.
Thus we can see by simply examining the healthy list of sectors in the list above, that Blain’s Farm Fleet is a company that has well and truly expanded into many sectors that influence our lives.
Farm and Fleet Tires
In terms of just the tire and automotive services, the store provides a wide range of options for their customers to choose from. This includes the following:
In this segment, Fa and Fleet offers these vital services:
- Mounting of tires for passengers.
- Purchasing from a wide range of tire brands and products.
- Tire balancing.
- Checking the tire pressure and valve stems.
- Offering monitoring services to maintain the health of the tires.
- Repairing any damage or punctures on the tire.
You can contact Farm and Fleet tires to check out services beyond their tire segment. This includes:
- Checking the various belts on your tire.
- Checking the shocks and struts of your car.
- Conducting a complete system check to determine the health of your vehicle.
- Checking starts, alternators and batteries for efficiency and wear-down.
Parts and Accessory Installation Service
In terms of spares and accessories, you can contact the brand for the following services:
- Installing wiring and receiver hitches.
- Adding aftermarket accessories to your vehicle.
- Installing headlights and tail lights.
- Installing wiper blades.
Battery and Electrical System Services
The quality mechanics and engineers in the retail stores will conduct a battery test for you and do a front end check to ensure the smooth functioning of your electrical systems.
Checking your brakes and brake fluid from time to time is extremely vital to ensure your safety and the safety of your passengers. You can use Farm and Fleet Tires’ four-wheel brake inspection service to keep a tab on this crucial feature.
You can also contact them to replace and install your braking system.
Steering, Suspension and Alignment
These are, yet again, important elements of your driving experience that you need to keep tabs on regularly. Farm and Fleet can help by offering wheel alignment services and help with your steering and suspension maintenance and installment.
Apart from offering a wide range of products across an impressive set of segments, Farm and Fleet is a brand that offers some important special offers and value-added services to their customers as well. This includes the following:
- Blain’s Rewards: This is a rewards system that’s free to sign up for consumers. It promises exclusive savings, and you earn one point every time you spend a dollar at the store. Once you hit 2,500 points, you receive a $25 gift card in your mail.
- Blain’s Credit Card: You can apply for a special Mastercard that is tied-up with Blain’s Farm Fleet. Thanks to this card, you earn three Blain’s rewards points every time you make a purchase at their store. You also earn two points at any grocery store and gas station, and one point if you use the card anywhere else.
- Mobile App: The brand now has a Farm and Fleet app that allows customers to shop directly on its website. You can also use the app to create gift registries and to access other features such as your Blain’s rewards points.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Is Blain’s Farm Fleet?
The stores can be found in 43 retail locations spread across Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan and Illinois. The brand was first established in Janesville, Wisconsin, but they have since expanded their scale and operations across a total of four states.
What Time Does Blain’s Farm Fleet Open?
Blain’s Farm Fleet opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 8 p.m. This is the standard operating hours for all 43 branches located across the country. Thus you can count on their reliability and consistency in this regard.
Does Farm and Fleet Price Match?
Yes, the store does price match. The brand prides themselves in offering high quality products at a reasonable price, which is why they are willing to match the price of any product that is overpriced in comparison to their competitors.
Is Blain’s Farm and Fleet Legit?
Yes, Blain Farm and Fleet is a legit operation that’s been successfully tackling this space for over six decades. Each of their 43 retail outlets is truly enormous and pretty much house every product that the average consumer may need.
Only a handful of retail stores have been in the game as long as Blain’s Farm and Fleet tires. The company is near-historic in terms of what they have achieved, the services they offer, and the sheer number of products they tackle.
If you’re looking for high-quality tires in a wide range of pricing options, you will be best served by visiting the tires section of Blain’s retail outlets. If you have access to such high-quality products and services in your region, we suggest you grab the opportunity to utilize them with both hands.